Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know many of you have gopros/contours to capture your riding moments. It would be interesting to see the point of views from different parts of the world. Post them here!

I'll start it off:

This is a screenshot from one of my rides on Mt.Tantalus on Oahu, Hawaii. It's a nice ride with a good mix of curves and straights. The beautiful and lush scenery is a plus.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
i would like to get one of these but i want to get the best bang for my buck and i dont know which one has the best value for a not absurd astronomical price point. i've heard mixed things about go pros so before i plunk down any cash on that i'd like to know more

·
Registered
174 Posts
I know many of you have gopros/contours to capture your riding moments. It would be interesting to see the point of views from different parts of the world. Post them here!

I'll start it off:

This is a screenshot from one of my rides on Mt.Tantalus on Oahu, Hawaii. It's a nice ride with a good mix of curves and straights. The beautiful and lush scenery is a plus.
That's a very nice camera angle. Is it mounted onto the tank with a suction mount?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts