Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

To begin, my Ninja 300 is in upstate New York, Lake George area.

I presently do not have any pictures, but it is a " PRISTINE " 2017 Ninja KRT ABS with only 747 miles. Added to the bike is a 1" higher Kawasaki windshield and Kawasaki GEL seat. Also 1" handle bar risers, and 1" lowering link for the rear. It also has spools on the rear for lifting and doing maintenance, plus a lifting jack to go along with the bike. Even though it has always been garaged, I do have a full cover for it..

Presently I am just feeling out the market and have not even posted it anyplace FOR SALE. Thus, why I am mentioning it on this site incase anybody may be interested in it. I have not even set a selling price, so I am open to very fair offers. Keep in mind though, that I do not intend to go through a shipping process and the bike would have to be picked up here in New York state.

I am open to all and any questions in regards to the bike. And if anybody wonders why I would be selling it ? It would be sold only because of my age and health issues. I just gave my older Yamaha to Grandson, so that he can get into the sport of riding motorcycles.

Kindly feel free to message me.

Sincerely,

Dave

P.S. You would have to go to a showroom, to find a nice looking bike !

Reactions: voldotaki

·
Registered
530 Posts
Hey @Granpooba Long time no hear from you. I hope you're doing well. Sad you sell the N300, but I guess for all us will come the time to part with it.

It looks like it's a good moment for sale though, You should get a fair offer. I've seen bike like yours for around 4500 but with more miles of course. Hard to find one with so few miles.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey @Granpooba Long time no hear from you. I hope you're doing well. Sad you sell the N300, but I guess for all us will come the time to part with it.

It looks like it's a good moment for sale though, You should get a fair offer. I've seen bike like yours for around 4500 but with more miles of course. Hard to find one with so few miles.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Topaz,

Have not ridden in quite some time. Already gave one bike away and will possibly sell the Ninja if a decent offer comes along.

Between age and health issues, my days of enjoying motorcycle rides may be over. Sorry to say !

Thanks for the contact, very much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Dave

Reactions: Topaz

·
Registered
530 Posts
Sorry to hear you're selling for health issues. I hope things get better and you find safer hobbies to spend your time on.

It's been great to have you around in the forum. I hope you keep posting even if don't ride that much.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Granpooba, glad to hear you're doing ok but sorry to hear the time has come to stop riding. I know you dropped off the board a while back and some of us were concerned about you. When it's time to stop, it's time to stop. Just because you don't have your bikes doesn't mean you still can't visit and post on the board.

Good luck selling your bike..used bikes are few and far between and bringing big money.

Reactions: MAL

·
Super Moderator
2,638 Posts
@Granpooba I'm happy to see that you're doing moderately well - I was worried about you. Like others, sad to hear that you're parting with your bikes, but do hope you'll still stop by and say 'hi' once in a while.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@Granpooba I'm happy to see that you're doing moderately well - I was worried about you. Like others, sad to hear that you're parting with your bikes, but do hope you'll still stop by and say 'hi' once in a while.
Hellooooooooooooooooooooo .........................

Have had some inquiries into the sale of the Ninja, but it is not sold yet. Thus, I am not down and out yet ! LOL Personally if it sells it sells and if it does not sell, it does not. I really do not need the money and could care less if it does sell. I may even ride it this weekend or if nothing else, go out an polish it. Whatever makes me happy.

I have already given my Yamaha V-Star 950 to a family member. He is getting his license and wants to start riding. Thus, I gave him an excellent bike to start on. Do not know if he will keep it or not. His Father has a BMW Dual Sport and already sounds like he is try to turn his son onto a BMW. WHATEVER !!! LOL

But the reason for this little note, is to thank you folks for thinking about me and wishing me well. Personally , I do not know what is worse, my heart condition or the meds that they have me on. Sometimes I think I would be better off with out the meds and their side effects, that affect my riding and personal life. But doctors say that meds are working. Only wish my body and mind were working as well as the meds. LOL

I think that I had a great idea, but have not gotten an OK from my wife yet. Great idea is to hang the Ninja on a wall in our home as a piece of art. :eek:) But as I said, no OK yet.

Just want you all to know that you folks are missed and my thoughts are always with you. And of course, with my Little Ninja.

Wishing you all good health and happiness and most of all, " STAY SAFE ".

Sincerely,

Dave

·
Registered
108 Posts
I think that I had a great idea, but have not gotten an OK from my wife yet. Great idea is to hang the Ninja on a wall in our home as a piece of art.
I'm on the side of your wife. A bike in such great condition should be ridden imho ;)

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, I already posted it on General Discussions. My Ninja has been sold. From what I observed the fellow that purchased it will be a owner and rider. He is looking forward to riding with his Father and Grandfather. Thus not only going to a great owner, it has gone to a great family.
New owner told me that he could not sleep the night before he purchased it. Was on the computer looking at Ninja's, insurance, registrations, etc.
Funny thing is that my wife and I always wanted to vacation in Montana. Well, the new owners first name is MONTANA. Check the odds on that ? LOL At least my Ninja went to Montana. :)

Reactions: Topaz
1 - 11 of 11 Posts