Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Ive been toying with thw idea of pastidipping my bike for a month now and finally decided to just do it. Took all day but heres the result.
Did you remove the 'Ninja' sticker on the tank? If not, did it leave an uneven surface when you dipped over it? Been wanting to plasti dip it red, but wasn't sure about how it'll look with that 'Ninja' sticker popping out(if it even does). Thanks in advance.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Wow! Looks really good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
27 Posts
Looks really awesome you did a great job rmedina. I am looking to do my bike in matte black. I must say though that your tank pad looks amazing, would you mind telling us where you got it. Would be great if you had a link you could share.

Edit-
Also, did you consider doing the aluminum silver part of the exhaust in gunmetal as well with plasti dip?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks really awesome you did a great job rmedina. I am looking to do my bike in matte black. I must say though that your tank pad looks amazing, would you mind telling us where you got it. Would be great if you had a link you could share.

Edit-
Also, did you consider doing the aluminum silver part of the exhaust in gunmetal as well with plasti dip?
I have my exhaust coming in next week so I decided to just leave the can alone. As for my tank pad I got it off ebay.

Yes rattle can.

·
Banned
562 Posts
very nice i like it

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Very great job. Very stealth.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.