Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to change the pilot park light t10 for my 2021 ninja 300 and it seems like a job can't be done. Does anyone know how to remove the lights without disassembling the entire headlight? Any videos our there? I tried YouTube but nothing in that area. Can someone help me? Thank you!!

· Super Moderator
808 Posts
Do you mean one of the two little lights be the side of the head lights? If so, you have to pull them out. They don't screw in. They go in by pressure. Maybe spray windex or any soapy water would help.

If what you need is to replace the bulb, pull out the socket that way. But if what you need is to remove the whole head lights assembly, it's easier to unplug the four connectors (one per light) and pull the assembly out.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you mean one of the two little lights be the side of the head lights? If so, you have to pull them out. They don't screw in. They go in by pressure. Maybe spray windex or any soapy water would help.

If what you need is to replace the bulb, pull out the socket that way. But if what you need is to remove the whole head lights assembly, it's easier to unplug the four connectors (one per light) and pull the assembly out.
Hmm, let me see if I can do that. That rubber thing looks so fragile I am afraid to put it out, lol. Here in my country i have to wait for like 45 days minimum to get spare of any parts. If it come out fine i will let you know.

· Super Moderator
808 Posts
Are you in India? I thought India was a huge market with a lot of bikes and parts. So, you have to wait 45 days for a new parking light socket if you brake it? Yes, be gentle with it, but pulling is the way to pull it out.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you in India? I thought India was a huge market with a lot of bikes and parts. So, you have to wait 45 days for a new parking light socket if you brake it? Yes, be gentle with it, but pulling is the way to pull it out.
Yup from India. We are a huge market but dealership doesn't give a crap about customers here. I got my front alloy bend due to a pothhole and it's been more than 45 days waiting for the replacement then the insurance inspection and all bike will take near to 60days. It's India, you can expect more lol.

· Registered
158 Posts
What are some good bulbs to swap those parking lights out? I've already upgraded my headlight bulbs and wasn't too worried about the small bulbs but now that I have all my fairings off they will be easy to change...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts