Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Well there is always the classic "OMF there is a bomb on the bus and it will blow if you go under 80 Kph!!" Then when it blows by the dealership, tuck and roll

·
Registered
865 Posts
Nice! Welcome to the world of 300!!! ;D

so your in for a 3.5 hour ride home?? dont forget to vary your rpms a lot!!!!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Castle hill, Hills moto... best dealer I'v been to in sydney. Got it for $7,000 ride away.
Just got home ahahahaha wasnt impressed with the feel of the bike... felt like a cheaply made bike, it's alot lighter than the 250 which surprised me lol
Such a sexy looking bike.... now off to la perouse for a photo shoot :D

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Guy that sold me the bike said not to change the exhaust till I get to the 1,000km mark or ill screw my break in period up. God damnit need a sensual sounding exhaust, its so quiet hahahaha

·
Registered
958 Posts
I agree with Koreo, I think that's B.S. I also didn't go with the mellow under 4000 rpm brake in either. And F.Y.I. I went with the Akrapovic slip-on, and it's awesome!

And congrats on your sweet new ride :D

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
He said something about the air intake and the fuel ratio during break in... wasn't listening was staring at the bike hahahah

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
Guy that sold me the bike said not to change the exhaust till I get to the 1,000km mark or ill screw my break in period up
what a load of crap, i have had a k&n & 2 bro slip on & +1 sprocket since zero kilometres & if the dealer actually got up off the ass and ordered the pc5 i wanted the day i placed my orderer it would have had that as well the day it left the show room floor too

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts