Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1041 - 1051 of 1051 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Does anyone track ride in the PHX area?

I bought a 300 last week strictly for track riding and am getting it all together (all OEM take off pieces available, plastics, lights, etc. if anyone is interested, 15 miles on the bike) and I'm in the process of converting it at the moment - should be done within a week or two. I then came across a problem, I don't have a way to get it to the track..slight oversight.

I know it's a long shot but I'm looking to share a ride with someone and I'll pay for gas. I'm trying to go to Chuckwalla the first week of June or any other track day event you plan on heading to. If I don't get any takers, I guess I'm going to be throwing a trailer hitch on my GTI or semi-track prepped miata and give it a go.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Does anyone track ride in the PHX area?

I bought a 300 last week strictly for track riding and am getting it all together (all OEM take off pieces available, plastics, lights, etc. if anyone is interested, 15 miles on the bike) and I'm in the process of converting it at the moment - should be done within a week or two. I then came across a problem, I don't have a way to get it to the track..slight oversight.

I know it's a long shot but I'm looking to share a ride with someone and I'll pay for gas. I'm trying to go to Chuckwalla the first week of June or any other track day event you plan on heading to. If I don't get any takers, I guess I'm going to be throwing a trailer hitch on my GTI or semi-track prepped miata and give it a go.
What part of town? I've got a big goose-neck trailer, thinking about going to Chuck in June. I may be able to help out with parts and ECU tuning, etc. Andreani dealer, Catalyst dealer, Vortex, Woodcraft, EBC Brakes, Arrow Exhaust, R&G case guards etc etc.

Dave

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey Dave,

I'm in North Phoenix, right at Tatum and the 101. Can you shoot me a pm with your number if you don't mind, I'd like to run a few things by you.

Thanks for the quick reply, I thought this was a huge long shot.

·
Registered
8 Posts
What's up everyone! Names Shane! Just moved to the west valley from Washington state. I'm near buckeye and just got a used 300 a couple days ago. Looking for people to ride with during the day I only have my permit. I'm 33 with a wife and 2 kids so no crazy riding just chill have fun and be safe. Message me if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hey everyone im from the Glendale/Phoenix area, I recently picked up the KRT n400 edition last month for my birthday *Woot Woot*. Ill be riding around that area. I'm really new to riding, passed my MSF course late Jan 2018. So far I'm just cruising and learning at the same time.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Hey everyone im from the Glendale/Phoenix area, I recently picked up the KRT n400 edition last month for my birthday *Woot Woot*. Ill be riding around that area. I'm really new to riding, passed my MSF course late Jan 2018. So far I'm just cruising and learning at the same time.
WELCOME!!!

I am curious: have you used your username on other fora in the past? Such as HV20?

1041 - 1051 of 1051 Posts