Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1051 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
I live in Phoenix! Right around freeway 51 and Thunderbird. Work in Scottsdale spend a lot of time in Glendale so I'm all over the place. I saw another white 300 a couple days ago near Peoria, could that have been you?? haha

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a SE with green helmet and jacket. I'm on 101 and 7th st. I work on Luke so I'm all over also. Btw who brought this cold weather??

·
Registered
110 Posts
I dont know but I'm not liking it. The clear skies last week led me to wash my bike, then of course it rained on me all the way to work yesterday, typical. I want to do a ride up to Payson if it ever decides to warm up a little.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I washed and waxed my bike last week. I too would like to take that ride, we should coordinate for that when it does get warmer!

·
Registered
110 Posts
That we should! And a trip to Canyon Lake as well. Have you done anyting to your bike yet?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No modifications yet, had it 2 weeks and put 1400mi on her already. I actually went around canyon lake last weekend and then up to black canyon city.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Oh nice how did that go? Anything interesting to see in Black Canyon City?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice ride, topped her out at 115. I was with a buddy who rides a FZ6 and we just adjunct up there at a place called chilleans on 17.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice ride, topped her out at 115. I was with a buddy who rides a FZ6 and we just had lunch up there at a place called chilleans on 17.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Damn how did the bike handle at 115? I havent gone past 90 yet due to only riding in town and not wanting to risk a run in with the cops haha

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It handled the same as 90 but that rush makes me want the 636 already ha but that has to wait.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Yeah I feel you, I need to wait for my insurance break so it doesnt cost me a small fortune. Though I think I would skip the 636 and go straight to the liter bike.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Bought myself my very first bike when I turned 18 (2011 Sporty) and I am now 20 about to be 21 in a couple months

1 - 20 of 1051 Posts