Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kinda a funny video, as you can tell from the initial footage I changed the headlight and the parker globe on my left side light first.
Took 5 minutes. After doing that I'm thinking to myself "well, that was WAY easier than everyone says. Didn't even need to remove a fairing!"

So, I pulled out my GoPro to show how easy I thought it was.

Then I got around to doing my right side headlight and parker globe light.
The headlight was a breeze... but then as I'm reaching for the park light I realized...... how embarrassing hahahaha. :emot-doh:

So I took apart the fairing to get the park done because, you know - I couldn't leave HALF of my bike looking nice and the other half the OEM yellow-ish color. Haha!!

So, here's the video/ vlog for your enjoyment!! Thanks for watching guys!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looks mean! :emot-ninja:
Thanks my dude!! South Africa eh! Probably alot warmer there than it is here! Ride safe my friend!

Couldn't you have just turned the handlebars the other way to make room?
Not sure what you mean dude? .. My handlebars were turned in the position which provided the most room for each side I was working on lol. If you see in the video behind the high-beam headlight there's where all the wiring and such ran down which is what prevented me (and you, if you do this mod) from simply reaching my hand in like I did on the other side. :drunksmilie:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.