Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there many people in Perth that do group rides as def interested in doing some and meeting new bike owners

·
Registered
182 Posts
I have asked the same question here before.

There are some groups over here but they tend to ride bigger bikes and are more likely to race each other than ride as a group.

I will put my hand up for a group ride in Perth.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have asked the same question here before.

There are some groups over here but they tend to ride bigger bikes and are more likely to race each other than ride as a group.

I will put my hand up for a group ride in Perth.
Where abouts in Perth are you mate?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm only up in kwinana and have 7 kids so yeah trying to find time is hard but still love to get out as offen as possible :)

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Hey! I'm Kwinana way too. I work one week on and have one week off. Starting work again this week. Will finish Monday morning 10/6/13 so let me know if you want to hook up then. Cheers!

·
Registered
182 Posts
I am in Dianella but I don't mind going where ever for a ride.

I got family too but make time to ride each weekend.
I go up or down the coast or through the hills on my own but would be cool to go with other people.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
How long have you been riding?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I got my licence back in 2000. Haven't ridden for ages. Just got back on the saddle again. This bike really is a breeze to ride. Just be careful of your tyres as they need to be run in. They'll be very slippery to begin with. I just finished running my bike in and having its first service done. Where did you get your bike and what colour?

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
I am in Dianella but I don't mind going where ever for a ride.

I got family too but make time to ride each weekend.
I go up or down the coast or through the hills on my own but would be cool to go with other people.
Not this Saturday but next Saturday, I've got to go pick up my protective gear down at 5th Element in Mandurah, after that, I'm game to ride anywhere, providing it doesn't rain. Or that Sunday. Or anytime next week. Maybe we can drag Kurt and Jeff along and form a posse!:)

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
HA Parmelia or Orelia...........Still bloody Kwinana. :rolleyes:

Kidding kidding. I am in Rocko but work usually 6 days a week and then home to a wife and 3 kids...............

Living the dream. LOL.

Would love to go on a group ride one day, will see if I can jump on the next one........

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I got my licence back in 2000. Haven't ridden for ages. Just got back on the saddle again. This bike really is a breeze to ride. Just be careful of your tyres as they need to be run in. They'll be very slippery to begin with. I just finished running my bike in and having its first service done. Where did you get your bike and what colour?
I'm ordering in the se non abs from Kim Britton :)

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
I'm ordering in the se non abs from Kim Britton :)

Check for the gaps in the fairings before you take it away, I saw a few there on my last visit that already had gaps, and they were sitting in the showroom with 0km on the clock. I know cause I turned the ignition on all the ones I saw with gaps.

That is of course if you even care about them, some aren't too fussed. Neither am I really anymore to tell you the truth, now I just tend to jump on and ride. More fun if you don't care.

Good stuff mate, you will be stoked. No ABS? I have been riding for quite some time and still chose to go the ABS......price seems to be the killer for most though.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts