Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

Have put a deposit on a white 300. New to riding - havent even got my learners licence yet! Hopefully will pass the basic course in two weeks ready for when its delivered. Got a lot of safety gear on order too...
Im in Adelaide South Australia so will hit up some of the local posters down the track (no pun intended!) for a ride when i feel comfortable with the bike...

Cheers...awesome site.

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Awesome. Check out the south australia sub forum, it will be cool to add another to the ranks. We had a pretty successful group ride yesterday, hope to see you out at one in the near future.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Welcome to the forum, mate! A lot of good people here with plenty of info. Good job on the safety gear and safe riding!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
G'day mate from Townsville, North Queensland! theres some riding tips for you in my signature below.

Can you also click "user cp" and fill in your location details, thanks
Thanks Cruizin - yeah i had a good read of your tips for new riders already and watched the vids...lots of excellent info for us noobs...looking forward to the basic course next week...

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
Thanks Cruizin - yeah i had a good read of your tips for new riders already and watched the vids...lots of excellent info for us noobs...looking forward to the basic course next week...
awesome, glad to be of assistance, let us know how the course goes:)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey mate. When are you doing your test? I'm doing mine next weekend:). Looking forward to it. Have wanted a bike for years. Good luck for when you do.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts