Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hey ladies and gentlemen, my God damn right side pedal bracket broke, which obviously includes my rear brake. I gotta wait at least a week for my replacement but this is my daily and ONLY driver at the moment. Been driving slow and accounting for no rear brake the last 2 days. Tried several different ways of holding this thing together but any tips out there for a temp fix of a pedal and brake bracket? My shoe and the muffler don't get along to well. Appreciate any response, stay safe

·
Registered
554 Posts
Hey ***** and *****, my God damn right side pedal bracket broke, which obviously includes my rear brake. I gotta wait at least a week for my replacement but this is my daily and ONLY driver at the moment. Been driving slow and accounting for no rear brake the last 2 days. Tried several different ways of holding this thing together but any tips out there for a temp fix of a pedal and brake bracket? My shoe and the muffler don't get along to well. Appreciate any response, stay safe
WELL :excl: PERSONALLY :excl: I could tell you how to fix it. But considering the fact that you started your posting off so disrespectful, I just do not think I will :excl: :no:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hey ***** and *****, my God damn right side pedal bracket broke, which obviously includes my rear brake. I gotta wait at least a week for my replacement but this is my daily and ONLY driver at the moment. Been driving slow and accounting for no rear brake the last 2 days. Tried several different ways of holding this thing together but any tips out there for a temp fix of a pedal and brake bracket? My shoe and the muffler don't get along to well. Appreciate any response, stay safe
Ride on and use only the front brake until you get the part. The front brake is the real one. Even though you can ride on the street using the rear brake only.

·
Super Moderator
2,539 Posts
I have fixed this thread. Any additional use of the 'C' word to refer to women and someone is getting a temporary ban. Continue down this path, and I'll make it permanent.

Sincerely,
Rogue - your very friendly female moderator who will not tolerate this kind of BS

·
Registered
554 Posts
I have fixed this thread. Any additional use of the 'C' word to refer to women and someone is getting a temporary ban. Continue down this path, and I'll make it permanent.

Sincerely,
Rogue - your very friendly female moderator who will not tolerate this kind of BS
:iagree: and :idisagree:

PERSONALLY :excl: I would have fixed it with a permanent ban. But, then again, that is me. >:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts