Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Getting a Sato left side "hook" in the mail today, its not needed but I think they look good..

Gotta get my exhaust so I can measure and get a bracket for the exhaust side..

My seat cowl is on the way in the mail to.. Should have that tomorrow..
nice! will look forward to pics

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
hoping I can use a 250R exhaust bracket with my Ninja 300 exhaust.. But if not I might just zip tie it togehter for now so I can get rid of the peg haha..

·
Registered
221 Posts
I'm doing the same. Should get the seat cowl by Friday and also took off the passenger peg. Just waiting on what exhaust to go with.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
I dont really like the SSR bracket, It just looks wimpy haha.. I would rather have a bracket that fills both bolt holes like the 250R Yoshimura bracket..

·
Registered
257 Posts
If nobody has one that I consider "good enough" I'd probably just drop off the OEM one at a machine shop and say "Make this peg and it's mount disappear" then make sure it's smooth and powder coat. Not sure how good of a job I could do of it my self with out a mill, but if i could get it off cleanly I could hit it with a dremel before powder coating.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hoping I can use a 250R exhaust bracket with my Ninja 300 exhaust.. But if not I might just zip tie it togehter for now so I can get rid of the peg haha..
zip tie your exhaust? won't they melt? :eek: you can use a metal clothes hanger of some sort of bendable metal wire

·
Registered
23 Posts
I will be fabbing up a nice aluminum piece in the next few days and if there is interest could make several. It will be triangular and use both bolts.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
not sure if this would work but, use the ssr bracket then put a sato right side hook over it. using metal washers to even out the spacing of the second hole.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts