Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's another MSF thread, but i'm finally a legal bike rider! lol. Just wanted to share. If anyone here lives in the fort lauderdale area, hit me up and let's ride!

·
Banned
562 Posts
congrats!

Reactions: Treizerxh

·
Registered
993 Posts
Congrats! My wife is taking this weekend...

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
Congrats. I don't mean to bust the bubble like Ultra did, but yea... it seems EXTREMELY easy to pass. We had one guy drop his bike that was given a "redemption" and then 2 girls that couldn't maintain throttle, do u turns or do the weaves and they passed.

But either way, congrats and welcome!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol yeah i know, 3 people in my class should have failed but they were given the ok. Although I am interested in taking the advanced rider course. Also get free coaching in the west palm beach track because of the training as well.

It's just nice not to be paranoid anymore about getting pulled over. Been riding long enough that I felt it was time to just get it over with ha

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey congrats on your pass.... I am gonna take mine soon.... I have some money put away so i am gonna go for the class and then straight to the dealer to pick up my damn 300 baby! oh btw i live in miami once i get my beast im down to ride

·
Registered
58 Posts
Actually when I took my MSF course back in September this one lady in my class failed but she also dropped the motorcycle. We all had to watch her do the walk of shame. Other than that everyone else passed

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
923 Posts
Actually when I took my MSF course back in September this one lady in my class failed but she also dropped the motorcycle. We all had to watch her do the walk of shame. Other than that everyone else passed

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Same at mine. The girl did great all weekend, then during the first drill of the test (the box) she looked back to hear the instructor talking to her ( after perfectly completing the task) and dropped it. She failed and had to watch the rest of us.
A guy dropped his 20 minutes into the course on the first day. Obviously, since it wasn't during the test though, he still passed.

·
Registered
111 Posts
^ yep that was sad it happened to her cause she had no problems during the weekend. I was scared sh^tless during that test and you saw what I did on the box test lol...

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
Nice work! now remember to practice, practice, practice, till all your skills become second nature and you dont have to think/concentrate about it as much and you can concentrate on other things instead

1 - 17 of 17 Posts