Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
If there's no designated bike spots then where do you guys park your bikes? With the other cars or up front by the entrance?
With other cars but I always make sure that my bike is out far enough that cars will be able to see it before trying to rush into a spot they think is empty.

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
+1 on above. I park about a metre or so (3 feet) deep into the bay, so as not to be sticking out but neither too far back that other drivers wont see my bike before trying to pull in.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Most cops don't really care I think bc as long as we're not blocking the way nor parking on the side walk its all good. Although I can honestly say I'm guilty of that as well lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Yeah I dont think I ever went as far as to park on a sidewalk...maybe once...Just don't want to increase chance of people going in and out of stores to mess with, sit on, or eye-touch my bike without my permission.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Yeah I dont think I ever went as far as to park on a sidewalk...maybe once...Just don't want to increase chance of people going in and out of stores to mess with, sit on, or eye-touch my bike without my permission.
Eye-touch? Like take her fairings off with their eyes? Lol usually its at a target where they have isolated spots on the side

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Most cops don't really care I think bc as long as we're not blocking the way nor parking on the side walk its all good. Although I can honestly say I'm guilty of that as well lol

It's usually not the cops you have to be worried about. Many of the major shopping centers have their own hired "public safety" personnel who are able to write parking citations on behalf of the owners of the shopping center. This is pretty much their primary job and they have a quota to fill and plenty of stupid people to supply it.

·
Registered
296 Posts
It's usually not the cops you have to be worried about. Many of the major shopping centers have their own hired "public safety" personnel who are able to write parking citations on behalf of the owners of the shopping center. This is pretty much their primary job and they have a quota to fill and plenty of stupid people to supply it.
Thats usually just a "warning ticket". Thats when I rip it up, throw it away, and ride along ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts