Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 221 Posts

· Registered
367 Posts
Cool :)
I plan on getting the SE green, but honestly I wish it didn't actually say "special edition" on it. I kind of think it's tacky..
I love the actual color scheme though.

· Track Whore
742 Posts
Do one white with a little blue and Kawasaki Green(like a 92 ZX-7R) with fluorescent orange wheels? I may do my race fairings like that.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

· Registered
304 Posts
Hmmm, i'm a sucker for yellow bikes. If they ever sell a black/yellow SE with ABS I will probably trade mine in for it or just give my old one to my wife and buy it for me.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Motorcycle.com Free App

· Track Whore
742 Posts
I meant more like this, but following the contours of the 300, and not with the SE STICKERS. I'm also thinking about powdercoating the entire wheels in florescent orange, bright like safety orange.

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I meant more like this, but following the contours of the 300, and not with the SE STICKERS. I'm also thinking about powdercoating the entire wheels in florescent orange, bright like safety orange.
Okay, I started working on this but have work in the morning so I will finish it up tomorrow. I am happy with the results thus far I believe you will love it.

· Registered
401 Posts
Hmmm, i'm a sucker for yellow bikes. If they ever sell a black/yellow SE with ABS I will probably trade mine in for it or just give my old one to my wife and buy it for me.
I 2nd that. My all time favorite sport bike was the bumble bee Zuke 750. Love that black and yellow. Plus I'm a Steelers fan

1 - 20 of 221 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.