Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, got them all to my simple satifaction, hard to do without a paint shop, but going to let them all dry for a week and harden a bit.
Put the exhaust sheild on to get an idea how its going to look.

Attachments

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Desert Storm Ninja 300?
Was going to do two tone, but I just couldn't get satisfied on the second brown, I think it will look fine just tan.
Thing is, i'm stuck as to graphics... little, some or no.... Next week when I put the panels back on i'll get a better idea.

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
I think tan will look pretty neat. If you're a fan of tanks, you could always give it some m1a2 abrahams decals and make it look like a bike-tank. lol.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How do you not get dust in your paint, every time i spray anything its covered in dust.. Regardless of where I spray it, indoors or outdoors :(
Thats one of the reasons I went with the 'rough' overspray look, not only does it mimic a quick 'paint it now' scheme that we did over there, but if any dust gets in it, it makes it look more authentic looking.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think tan will look pretty neat. If you're a fan of tanks, you could always give it some m1a2 abrahams decals and make it look like a bike-tank. lol.
Was actually thinking more on the lines of this:
but with usaf symbol

Attachments

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
That would be pretty sweet. Cut out some shapes in cardboard and spray over it. My buddy does it that way when he does his paintings. I even have some of his work up in my house. He does 360 controllers as well.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Liking the color.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Putting on the wheel stripes today, and maybe fabbing up a fender eliminator. I don't think I can wait three weeks untill my shogun slider come in, I might just put all the cowl (panels) back on and ride it for a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Awh crap. I'm going to be all jealous of your paint job. I really like the flat desert schema and it might actually look pretty awesome on this bike.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.