Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, while waiting for my ninja, I was thinking of all the wonderful things I will do to it to make it more... mine.

One theme I have been playing with is adding some blue accents. So I whipped up a very quick pic of what it could look like. Thought I might ask for some input.

Edit: This is the second draft. Decal design is just a basic concept now, still trying to figure out exactly what I want, but that's the basic shape and kind of the style I'm working on

Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Car Motorcycle fairing

Let me know what you think.

I would most likely use plasti dip, as well as add some small decals.

Jeff

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Second draft. Cheers for the idea on the bolts, never thought of changing the bolts out

The decal pictured is for illustration purposes only, still working on exact design, but that's kind of what I'm getting at, something not too intrusive, just to add some flair.

As far as gear goes, I have been trying to find good gear in the blue/white/black colour scheme. So far the jacket I'm looking at is the Alpinestars Tech 1-R, but revzilla have it on closeout, and I don't know my size. I'm going to try find a local dealer to try on a similar jacket ASAP.

I threw an Akrapovic exhaust on there as well, Just for good measure. I know 2bros can do custom colours which look real cool, but I like the sound of the Akr and the carbon fiber looks better on it. (not a fan of the diamond pattern)

Let me know if the decal is a bit much, I'm not wanting to go too over the top

Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Car Motorcycle fairing

Jeff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.