Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I thought i'd register since i just had a test drive on the ninja 300 today. I always loved the line and coming saturday it's all ready for me to drive off with that beauty between my legs. (Black, 8km on the counter, 4 from my test drive and 4 from the store worker).

I have had my license for about 10 years now and had 2 cruisers (Yamaha Virago 250 and Suzuki Intruder 750) and 1 sport touring bike (Kawasaki ZZR1100) which i totalled in a heavy accident 7 years ago by bumping into a car that had an accident in front of me (90kph difference in speed at time of the hit).

After i could walk again (without support) which took about 1.5 years i got the 750 intruder and got my car license, but i was too insecure on the road to keep driving it. So now, after only driving my car and slowly getting rid of the fear on the road (it stuck for a while even in a car) i decided it was time for a bike again.

I still have that Intruder 750 which i sold to a buddy of mine, he totally sprayed it over with a custom theme (he is an airbrusher) and offered to sell it back to me.
I am still going to get that Intruder, but right now i decided to make my dream come true and buy my very first sport bike.

I am very excited, and found that even though it's cilinder capacity is low, it's damn feisty!
Like i said, coming saturday i will pick it up and keep it under 6k RPM until i did about 1k KM's on it and after that i'll see what happens when you yank a ninjette's tail ;)

My new baby, waiting for the engineers to get her ready and purr all the way home between my legs ^_^

·
Premium Member
12,370 Posts
welcome to forum. the 300 is an under rated motorcycle for experienced riders.i love my 300 se abs and have owned a number of bikes in the past including a k1200LTSE and this bike is sensational. it feels more like a sports tourer to me, the riding position is so darn comfortable you can ride all day with out getting a sore back, just a sore backside from the seat made from concrete.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's also what i thought when i did a test drive yesterday.
You can actually choose between a sport position and a touring position by sliding back and forward.

I got 4km on it, but i loved it so much, it's going to be mine soon ^_^
Though, it was just a few minutes in total, so i didn't get the sore backside feeling. I thought it was quite comfy.

·
Premium Member
12,370 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.