Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Yup, we'll keep trying to get an Oregon meet up. I know the Kawasaki dealership in Medford has sold quite a few 300s so I'm thinking many of the owners aren't aware of the forum yet.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hey, Mike, thanks for contacting me yesterday and getting us out on our first impromptu run. Aside from the little scare we had up towards the top I think it was still a good ride. It was a welcome sight to have someone else along to experience some twisties with and watch how they handle them. Hopefully it'll be just our first of many more to come. And maybe we'll find a few more to join us.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
356 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
There's going to be a group ride of mixed bikes on Sunday the 20th. Most likely meeting in Grants Pass (depending where everyone is coming from) around 9:30. The trip will take us along 199, through the redwoods, then into Crescent City to have lunch at the Chart Room on the ocean.

So if there's any Oregon lurkers that'd like to join the fun for one more hoorah before the weather turns foul, this would be a nice trip. There's four maybe five riders so far.

This isn't my ride but figured to throw it out there.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Oregon rider checking in.

·
Registered
119 Posts
In case there are more Portland area folks out there, I'll sound off. Just started riding a couple weeks ago, about to cross 100 miles of commuting and riding around town.

I'd be happy to have chances to get out and ride in groups for fun. I do have a wife and kids and a bunch of other hobby commitments that make scheduling in advance a must for me, but evenings and weekends are doable.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Another Oregonian here by way of Newberg.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Medford 300 rider here. Although the bike is down as of right now because of a guy tagging it at work in the parking lot. Would love to find more or any people in fact to ride with.:waveysmilie:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Weird question but would any Portland area 300 riders let me hear their exhaust if they have an aftermarket one? I know it sounds strange but these youtube clips aren't working for me. Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If your in the medford area I have Leo Vince set up on mine. I know what you mean about exhaust sounds clips, they don't really do justice.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts