Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Can anyone direct me to a site where I can order a Leo Vince slip on for my ninja which I can get sent to Australia?? I've looked on Revzilla and it says they won't ship exhausts internationally :S

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey,

Can anyone direct me to a site where I can order a Leo Vince slip on for my ninja which I can get sent to Australia?? I've looked on Revzilla and it says they won't ship exhausts internationally :S
I would love the same to the UK :(

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Hey,

Check out the vendors on this very site for a start, they will no doubt have something that you are looking for. Biohazard Cycles and Hardracing. I bought a full Yoshi system from Biohazard, cost me 75 bucks for international shipping.

If you are already in Oz, check out Musarri from xtremperformance.com, they look near identical to the LV and are priced around 200 bucks plus about 20 or 30 bucks shipping within oz. And sound no different. IMO they look better than the Leo Vince, the LV's I think are the ugliest out of all the possible exhausts you could buy for this bike.

But thats just me!!!

So yeah check out here:

http://www.kawasakininja300.com/forum/35-hardracing-com/

And here:

http://www.kawasakininja300.com/forum/38-biohazard-cycles/

You can send them a private message and they will respond to you in due time. Alternatively, you can go to their individual websites where everything is listed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks heaps for that jeff, your right the musarri exhaust looks so much better, ill go with that one, now I just have to choose whether I want it in red or carbon fibre :D haha

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey:

Does anybody knows where to buy the corsa slip on leo vince?

Thanks

·
Registered
152 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts