Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey there peeps.
i am currently visiting orange county from australia and was wondering the best place i could go that is near laguna beach for parts for my ninja 300, i am really looking a yoshi 300 system and a few other bits and pieces. can someone plz direct me in the right direction or some good link! cheers

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Closest near Laguna Beach is Mission Motorsports. They're in Irvine.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Non-OEM parts

Welcome!

I'm just down the road in Irvine off Laguna Canyon.

When I want non-OEM stuff I usually find what I want on www.cyclegear.com then go to the Cycle Gear store in Laguna Hills. They can get anything off their site (except the stuff marked 'Internet Only') in about 2 days. I've done this several times and the results have been good. Just checked and their site seems to show all the major manufacturers for exhaust systems. Store manager's name is Rob.

The Cycle Gear store and Mission Motor sports about equidistant from you (about a mile from each other).

If you need help getting anything back to Laguna just send me a PM. I'd be happy to help.

Cheers!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Non-OEM Parts II

Oh... also Phat Performance Parts. I've never been there, but they are about 1/2 mile from Cycle Gear. (Given their address, I'm guessing that the Laguna Hills location is their warehouse.)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts