Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I love the Olympia Switchback jacket. When I looked at it in the store I thought it was kinda cool and had just enough neon yellow to NOT look like a road sign. Now I'm not so sure. So what do ya think, would you take it back and get a black one?

·
Registered
561 Posts
I think it's fine. Plus it doesnt matter what anybody else thinks, it's your bike your gear do what you want...

·
Registered
132 Posts
I bought a jacket with light colors cause it would not get hot in the sun, a pure black jacket would be hot!

·
Registered
82 Posts
I went with the Hi Vis Olympia Odyssey Vent Tech Suit, so you know I think it is a great choice. For the heat of summer I went Hi Vis Rev it tornado jacket. I do city street commuting so I am all about being seen. Great choice IMO!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I think the jacket looks fine, nice looking bike also. How tall are you looks like the bike fits you perfect too, reason I ask im6'2 and wondering if the bike will fit me
[/U]

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think the jacket looks fine, nice looking bike also. How tall are you looks like the bike fits you perfect too, reason I ask im6'2 and wondering if the bike will fit me
[/U]
I am 5'6" without shoes and the bike is PERFECT for me. I would say if the bike feels good to ya then go for it.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Why is it that most guys don't care about fashion on the everyday, but when it comes to bikes, we get all metrosexual with matching and colors?

With motorcycles it's the "coolness" factor. Let's face it...neon yellow ain't cool. But if it helps me keep the hide on my butt, then I will gladly wear it. It kinda matches Kawa green anyway.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I've got the same jacket. I love it,it got in the upper 80's today stayed fairly cool while moving.
It looks like we have the same bike also but I've got a Scorpion oil neon helment.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts