Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So in a month when I'm done this course I hope to be riding back to the base on a Ninja 300, are there any owners of this bike in Ottawa/Kingston/Pembroke area?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Froggy says hi !!!!
Do you think we will have a summer this year?stiil cold as hell!
Beautiful day in Petawawa today; all the riders were out today made me wish I wasn't going on this course next week lol.

Just south of Ottawa... GF is riding a green/black limited...

Plan for a few rides this year... Few good rains and we are ready!! 3-4 weeks??
I'm looking at All Ebony colour scheme, I'm doing to the dealer this weekend to figure out the details so I can pick it up first weekend I'm back.

4 Weeks from next Wednesday I get to pick it up. I can't wait!:D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Beautiful day in Petawawa today; all the riders were out today made me wish I wasn't going on this course next week lol.

I'm looking at All Ebony colour scheme, I'm doing to the dealer this weekend to figure out the details so I can pick it up first weekend I'm back.

4 Weeks from next Wednesday I get to pick it up. I can't wait!:D

Where are you buying it from?

I bought hers at Ottawa Goodtimes Center... Only because its where I bought my S1000RR and they were really great to deal with and always eager to help...

Jason and Mike are great guys and always good to chat with.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Where are you buying it from?

I bought hers at Ottawa Goodtimes Center... Only because its where I bought my S1000RR and they were really great to deal with and always eager to help...

Jason and Mike are great guys and always good to chat with.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Going this weekend to figure out the details and costs because I want to see if I can get some gear tossed in. I'm going to Goodtimes and my buddy said he saw them at a dealer in Kanata? Pretty sure he saw some CBRs at a Honda dealer.

Hopefully they have one I Can put a deposit on so they will hold it; and then I'll pick it up at the end of the month. I don't really want to drive it off the lot as it will sit in a driveway for a month if I do. (Although I'd have a blast on it all weekend. lol)

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to the forums

Hey new rider here in kingston ontario.

black ninja 300 red wheel tape, white and black alpine stars jacket & matching shoes. I'm always out and about riding when i'm off see ya out there!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts