Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't want to introduce my self offically until i passed my MSF and was legal to ride.

Passed the MSF course today. Hoo ra!!

Now to introduce my self.. ahem. . Hey guys, I'm Dan, a recent legal rider and proud owner of a white ninja 300 non abs from NY!

Quick side note...the school provided us bikes to practice and ride on for the course. It was an old, beat up, worned out suzuki gz250. I have been riding and practicing a bit on my ninja 300 before taking the class. Let me just say after 2 full days of riding the old suzuki.. I really appreciate and love the ninja 300 and how "forgiving" it is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Welcome...I suppose I would learn a thing or two from taking a course but it just seems like after riding all these years both in the dirt and then on the street it would go to waste (the dollars spent). Experience is the best teacher in any walk of life. Being able to cut loose in the desert as a child and ride like a maniac without much consequence aided me greatly when I was old enough to ride on the street. Two different things but the love of riding is singular. Welcome to the street...and be safe.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Quick side note...the school provided us bikes to practice and ride on for the course. It was an old, beat up, worned out suzuki gz250. I have been riding and practicing a bit on my ninja 300 before taking the class. Let me just say after 2 full days of riding the old suzuki.. I really appreciate and love the ninja 300 and how "forgiving" it is.
Absolutely agree with you! We also were using same bikes at MSF and after I rode my ninja - it was so easy like riding a bicycle.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts