Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
It's out! Did you get it today?
I got it 2 weeks ago, I live in Los Angeles (it's awesome) I got it from Mid-Cities Kawasaki. I called them a few weeks ago and they called me as soon as they got one in. :D They are also one of the coolest dealers in L.A. Everyone else I talked to wanted to charge me WAY more $$$

·
Registered
162 Posts
Otd

I got it 2 weeks ago, I live in Los Angeles (it's awesome) I got it from Mid-Cities Kawasaki. I called them a few weeks ago and they called me as soon as they got one in. :D They are also one of the coolest dealers in L.A. Everyone else I talked to wanted to charge me WAY more $$$
Hi, how much is your OTD for the one with ABS? I live in Valencia and dealers can't give me a quote around here and in thousand oaks. I'm holding my horse till the abs us available. Thanks!

·
Registered
958 Posts
Hi, how much is your OTD for the one with ABS? I live in Valencia and dealers can't give me a quote around here and in thousand oaks. I'm holding my horse till the abs us available. Thanks!
$6490 (5500 msr + 590 tx/lic/reg/ + 400 shipping fee)

Reactions: -dondae-
1 - 20 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.