Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
I once was a long beach resident...since moved to ft lauderdale as of three months ago. I miss my home :(

·
Registered
78 Posts
Not quite NY, but NYC metro area: Jersey City, NJ. Even with the crappy, cold weather, I have been riding almost every day!! Can you believe it is snowing (and, sticking to the ground) right now?!?!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm in Queens, and Westchester (between living with the parents and the girlfriend), and am FINALLY looking to get a bike after taking the MSF a year ago. Originally wanted a 250R, but now I've got my heart set on the 300 for it's fuel injection, slightly larger stance and a ton of other things.
Basically, I'm curious if anyone has any dealership recommendations? I'm gonna go check some out this and next week.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hey all! I purchased a CBR250RA last August then just this Saturday sold it and switched to the Ninja300. I'm in the Stamford, CT area and commute to Greenwich, CT. See you all around the area!

·
Registered
239 Posts
I'm in Queens, and Westchester (between living with the parents and the girlfriend), and am FINALLY looking to get a bike after taking the MSF a year ago. Originally wanted a 250R, but now I've got my heart set on the 300 for it's fuel injection, slightly larger stance and a ton of other things.
Basically, I'm curious if anyone has any dealership recommendations? I'm gonna go check some out this and next week.
Hey you should check out the dealer in brooklyn. In my opinion I got a pretty good deal compared to what alot of the other dealers were offering me.

I bought the stardust white, non abs model for $5325 otd

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
185 Posts
Well i was raised in queens/brooklyn,, moved to FL in august and visiting today.. flights in 2 hours .. Can't wait!! =D heard theres snow, i didin't see any at all this year

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey you should check out the dealer in brooklyn. In my opinion I got a pretty good deal compared to what alot of the other dealers were offering me.

I bought the stardust white, non abs model for $5325 otd

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Not bad, that's around the pricepoint im looking, hopefully a little cheaper. Did you finance? What are the rates like? I'll definitely check them out this week.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Island Powersports
Massapeaqua, Long Island

James owner
Danny salesperson

1 - 20 of 63 Posts