Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im a new rider and started 2 days ago with my ninja300 after an hour and half ride yesterday when I get off the bike my right foot started to feel numb, so I started walking but I unable to lift my both feet and I was limping. And then I still rode for about 25 more miles until I get home, I was already having problem shifting upgear. Then when I got home I cannot lift my toes anymore until the next day. And now I cannot drive my car bacause my right foot is numb and unable to lift both feet. Do i need to get it check or just rest? Do any of you get the same problem? And now Im in panic mode because I cannot walk straight like I use too. I can still walk though but not like my normal walking. I hope its not a foot drop.

·
Hero of Time
1,352 Posts
how tight are your boots? is your foot discolored? it sounds like you have some sort of problem. i'm not sure if it is related to the way you sat when you rode or not but you should definitely try to hit up a clinic tonight before they close so you don't have to go to the ER. get someone to drive you if you can't...i wouldn't wait and chance your feet falling off!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
yes it is still numb until now but not swollen or discolored guys. Thanks all for the replies I should Probably call the doctor

·
Registered
280 Posts
Can you describe the numbness? Is it like pins and needles or just can't feel it anymore? You may have poor circulation with the type of boot/shoe your wearing. Best thing to do is to see a doctor. It's definitely a serious problem if it doesn't go away.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
i went for a test ride on the ninja 300 a few weeks ago and i posted about the vibration thru the footpegs.

the fix is simple. grab a old car tube from inside a car tyre. cut some up in to a small square and lift the peg up from the side of the bike. you will be able to slide about 2 pieces of rubber in and the peg will sit on the rubber, the rubber will go near the pin that holds the foot peg on, between the peg and side of the bike, so when the peg is pressed down, it presses harder into the rubber

this has worked for me on every other motorcycle i have ridden

1 - 6 of 6 Posts