Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be doing the city to gong ride via nasho park! Looking at 9 or 10/3. any interest in a group ride? Sclown if interested we can make ninja 300 only! Spicy if interested date can change! (think you stated earlier you may be busy). No.69 if interested we can clear the f3 for your trip!!!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Re: NSW ride! 9th or 10th/3

Oooo at the personal mention!!! Haha

Would be keen but i'm moving house that weekend... :( at least i hope to be! My lease expires 9th and my gf and i have to find a new place in the next two weeks!

see how you go with responses bud but i would be better with a later date any weekend just not 23rd due to surf life saving. :cool:

·
Registered
813 Posts
Ill be here on the 9th but going away on the 10th around 8pm lol just went to the dealer to sign paper work and drop deposit off, should be ready either tomorrow or thursday. Could be a 300 only ride? ;D

·
Registered
420 Posts

Damn... I've got a first aid course that weekend.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shall we try the next weekend? Are you 3 available? If not we might try for an earlier date!

·
Registered
420 Posts

Should be good for that. You planning on a mac pass trip aswell?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
We can do mac pass yes then back through bowral and back up via highway! Im keen!
16/3 good?
I have my license booked for the following weekend!

·
Registered
547 Posts
We did a night cbd ride friday two weeks ago but there was meant to be a march meet but i've no idea what's going on in any of the many threads for that lol

Anyway learney, 16th might be down for a day ride... work with dates once we're into mid March

·
Registered
124 Posts

How's 16th Dragen?

I only get Sunday mondays off: ( 17th is better but I don't wana change dates cause of me..

But everyone knows sundays are cruising days: D

Sent from my HTC One X using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok! Tried to cater to everybody, think were all covered. Sorry if you haven't piped up yet! The date will be 17/3 hope you can all make it!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts