Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 254 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thread for random crap? seems the wisemans ferry thread is being used for a discussion and not for info on the ride.
So I have a couple of things id like to bring up.
Now firstly, I'm thinking of opening a Youtube account for Ninja 300 NSW videos? maybe a few of us have the password to put stuff up and share?
And secondly thinking of possibility of a monthly or quarterly meet up? :cool:

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I saw 2 black 300's and a white one today, just in my local area... these are getting pretty popular.
The dude on the white one was polite enough to nod back at me hahaha made my day lol

·
Registered
124 Posts
Did my first sydney riders cruise last Thursday..was pretty fun and scary... If you guys wana meet up for on let me kno!

I'll still be coming on the 300 forum cruises for sure: )

I attempted to pin stripe my tyres today... Complete failure... Ended up ripping em of lol..

Sent from my HTC One X using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
64 Posts
Awesome work!

When I get my gopro crap sorted (planning on getting an external mic, because the internal one has terrible sound quality @ 50+kmph)

And I have a copy of Sony Vegas on USB somewhere if you want to borrow it... (now only to find it)

·
Registered
23 Posts
And secondly thinking of possibility of a monthly or quarterly meet up? :cool:[/QUOTE]

Once I'm back in the country I would be keen for this!!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm away from the 11th till the 16th. So i could do sunday 10th, 24th and 31st. If that doesn't work out, I can miss it lol

1 - 20 of 254 Posts