Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, any riders around Nova Scotia? Mainly Halifax/Dartmouth Areas?

·
Registered
387 Posts
No, but Hello from Florida. Post some pics, would love to see what nova Scotia is like

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
231 Posts
New member here from Nova Scotia ! Saddly about 4 hours away from halifax up in Sydney, NS
Actually, you're closer to five hours :) hello from Truro!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually, you're closer to five hours :) hello from Truro!
Truro is pretty close. Some awesome roads by the HFX INT Airport btw. I'm planning on going out this week if the cold doesn't kill the mood... haha

·
Registered
231 Posts
I am in Miramichi, NB but do most of my riding in NS, specifically the Glooscap and Cabot Trails.
I'm originally from Cape Breton :) LOVE the Cabot Trail. We are doing it Labor Day Weekend and it will be the first time on my own bike :)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hello from New Glasgow!
Hi there!! We ride over to your area quite often :) we usually go for a little run to Tim's on the west side

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hi there!! We ride over to your area quite often :) we usually go for a little run to Tim's on the west side
The Tims/Wendy's Combo? That seems to have be come the common meeting place for all the bikers in PC. Do you ever go for the Masstown ride on Tuesday nights?

·
Registered
231 Posts
The Tims/Wendy's Combo? That seems to have be come the common meeting place for all the bikers in PC. Do you ever go for the Masstown ride on Tuesday nights?
No, Hubby prefers not to ride with guys he doesn't know. He says if you don't know the people it's too easy to get into a group ride with some Ass Hat who starts showing off and causes a group crash.

Do you go to it??

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hey guys, Moncton NB here. I've been wanting to go to Shubenacadie sometime this summer or fall, so I might end up in your neck of the woods sooner or later!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Reviving a dead thread.
Curious to see if any Bluenosers have braved the current weather? I was out for a quick zip on Saturday (~0 degrees, brrr) and I'm itching for things to warm up.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Reviving a dead thread.
Curious to see if any Bluenosers have braved the current weather? I was out for a quick zip on Saturday (~0 degrees, brrr) and I'm itching for things to warm up.
I've ridden at 3C, but 0 is a little cool for me!

Anyone else headed to Bike Fest in Cape Breton for the Aug long weekend? My wife and I have a cottage there and are trucking our bikes down. There should be a few good rides, Cabot, Fleur de Lis and Sunrise Trails? Hope to see some 300s out there amongst all the V-Twins. ?

·
Registered
383 Posts
Haven't done much of the Sunrise trail myself.
Did a good section of the Fleur-de-Lis last fall to get a bike from Sydney to Port Hawkesbury while avoiding Rte 4. Not a bad drive but limited scenery closer to Sydney and a few rough patches if I recall correctly.
Cabot Trail is always a good run. I was part of the Ride 4 the Cure last fall (mid Sept?) through the trail (and certainly not my first time down the trail seeing as I was born and raised on the Island). Excellent scenery, road in good condition for the most part, twists and turns galore. Can get busy during the summer, but that's part and parcel of any tourist destination.
If you don't mind me asking, where abouts is the cottage?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts