Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Just introducing myself. Got my bike 3 weeks ago and I can't get enough of it. Anybody else in the tri-state area??

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well in my stupidty and excitement I didn't try haggling the price. But after it was all said and done (dealer prep, taxes, etc), it came out to $5600

·
Registered
865 Posts
welcome!

No worries..I got taken for worse than you... >_<

BUT! I love my bike!

What part of long island are u from? My grandparents live in Montauk

oh and... how bad was this recent storm for you?

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
welcome!

No worries..I got taken for worse than you... >_<

BUT! I love my bike!

What part of long island are u from? My grandparents live in Montauk

oh and... how bad was this recent storm for you?
Well, I live in Long Beach, temporarily displaced cause of that biznitch Sandy.

·
Registered
865 Posts
ewww =/ sorry to hear that.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sup man, I'm from queens, NYC. Congrats on the bike. What do u guys think is a good price to negotiate n pay for the bike? Basically less I spend on bike = better gear. :D

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Long Beach got hit bad, huh. Is your house OK? Did you evacuate the bike?
Well I was lucky, our place had only the tiniest amount of flooding (literally a millimeter of water in the downstairs kitchen) but I know a lot of people who lost everything. The storm really beat the town up. I've been living in my friends apartment in RVC for nearly two weeks now cause there's been no power, no water, and the sewage problem still exists.

The bike is safe, rode it into higher ground the saturday before Sandy hit and left it in my friends garage. Now I'm just itching to get back on it and ride one more time.

If anybody has any donations they can give towards the cleanup of Long Beach and the Rockaways, definitely do what you can. I was lucky, but I know lots of people who lost everything out there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts