Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any feeback on the Nolan N90? I've heard that with standard pinlock and other top shelf features, it's the best modular at the $300 price point. Revzilla has it for $220, so I guess it's a steal.

Is it better than HJC Symax 3? That one looks good but I have my doubts about the internal visor lever being on top of the helmet.

I would have already bought the Shoei Multitec but I assumed that a modular at that price would have a drop down visor. I can't justify spending $500+ for the Neotec just to get a top gun visor.

·
Banned
562 Posts
I just put pinlock on my scorpion 400
let me know what u think of the n90
i like modulars but the scorpion i have is
the most comfortable helmet i have tried on yet

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From what I understand, pinlock is the only way to ensure no fog even when the visor is completely closed and at a stop.
Reviews say it's worth it to have it come standard on the N90.

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
None of us here wear the Nolan 90, but have a customer that Did. He only had it for about 9 months and threw it on ebay. He said the shield / pinlock system does as it should, but it fit " hard ". Not comfortable at all and he just couldnt take it.
Sold it and got a Shoei

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.