Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
I go to college up here in Waltham, MA. But my bike is in Florida, way too cold to ride here and the roads are awful :(

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea, weather is carp this winter. Especially this weekend. Watch out the snow storm fellows.

·
Registered
865 Posts
I live in the south east NH, near Portsmouth if you know were that is.
Weathers been shit... The only one using my bike has been my battery tender... >_>

I'll be out plowing in this weather this weekend! haha gatta love having like 5 jobs... and working for 8 different people! ;D

no exaggeration...

·
Registered
33 Posts
I live in Brooklyn, and I haven't been riding since November when a taxi cut me off and I hit it. $3000 damage and I rode it home! Just about every piece of plastic damaged. 300 miles on the odometer. There were a few nice days last week, I'm getting excited to get it back together.

·
Banned
1,717 Posts
NJ here, right at the foot of the mountains in Ringwood. Lots of salty roads, sand too. Not much fun right now but I was out yesterday. Tuesday might hit 50f,

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am waiting for end of winter (ie no snow nor sand on roads) before taking the plunge, as this will my first time on a motorcycle since my early teens.
And yes, it's snowing yet again here (Chelmsford, MA).

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
NJ here, right at the foot of the mountains in Ringwood. Lots of salty roads, sand too. Not much fun right now but I was out yesterday. Tuesday might hit 50f,
hey Jim, nice to see you here. i have talked to you in ninjette.org and bought the tires from you. hows the 300? i am about to pick up mine in a week or 2. nice to see you here again.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Does anyone know any good dealer for the 300 in MA?
I purchased mine at Springfield Motorsports in Springfield, MA. A hair over 5K for a non-SE out the door, with MA tax, title, registration and inspection. Brandon bent backwards for me to get the plate the night before thanksgiving. The sales room is a bit dingy, but the experience was absolutely top notch.

Dave from Central Mass Powersports in Fitchburg was great as well. A couple of bucks more and a half hour further from me, is all... Of all the dealers I visited that month, these two were the cheapest and the nicest, by far.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Sellersville, PA

I'm just south of Allentown in northern Bucks County. When I picked my bike up at the dealership, there were 4 other 300s waiting for their new owners. So there must be a bunch of us around here.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Greg in Westborough

I'm from Central Mass and love riding. But not too far...yet. I'd like to get together with other small-bore Ninjas!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts