Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
**** yes, from today we don't have to display rego stickers anymore. From now on i can ride with confidence following my rego flying off.
Success. :cool:

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Woot!!! I have no idea what a rego sticker is, but congrats!!! :D
Its this sticker everyone gets issued with our vehicle details, we have to stick that sticker on a corner of our buttocks incase of an accident so they know whose bike it is and where you came from. Cause Australia is so organised like that.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
does rego mean license plate? because mine flew off yesterday and i was scared while riding it home lol.

edit: Wait what...a sticker on your butt?!? lol!!!
Oh dear, could have been fatal... taking someones head off with that plate!
Rego is a label with the bike registration details and expiry and crap, have to renew it every 6-12 months. Not the license plate lol

·
Registered
561 Posts
How does your license plate fly off????

I've had my bike almost 2 months now and still no license plate... thats the California DMV for ya....

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
I think someone posted a pic of it in the Facebook group...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200131798479225&set=o.335974363176848

Is it the blue tag mounted on the swingarm?

In Ontario, we get a small paper proof of registration and two small stickers. One sticker goes on the corner of your plate and the corresponding sticker goes on the back of your paper, which you carry in your wallet.

(We have to carry three papers here: vehicle registration, licence plate registration and insurance slip.)

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
jeez wtf lol. the cops can see it all anyways once they put the license plate into their laptops :\
Yeah, but it's not for the cops. It's incase you're involved in a crash, you can verify all of the other person's info.

The car could be stolen/unreged or have stolen plates. Then when you go to the cops later to report it...

"I was involved in a crash with car X bearing plate Y."
"Plate Y doesn't come back to car X."

...Aannnnd you're screwed :p

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
Yeah, but it's not for the cops. It's incase you're involved in a crash, you can verify all of the other person's info.

The car could be stolen/unreged or have stolen plates. Then when you go to the cops later to report it...

"I was involved in a crash with car X bearing plate Y."
"Plate Y doesn't come back to car X."

...Aannnnd you're screwed :p
Can people not create fake rego tags?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Now I'm going to be checking the garage every morning to see if a mini bike is sitting next to my 300.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts