Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
does rego mean license plate? because mine flew off yesterday and i was scared while riding it home lol.

edit: Wait what...a sticker on your butt?!? lol!!!
Oh dear, could have been fatal... taking someones head off with that plate!
Rego is a label with the bike registration details and expiry and crap, have to renew it every 6-12 months. Not the license plate lol

· Registered
1,190 Posts
I think someone posted a pic of it in the Facebook group...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200131798479225&set=o.335974363176848

Is it the blue tag mounted on the swingarm?

In Ontario, we get a small paper proof of registration and two small stickers. One sticker goes on the corner of your plate and the corresponding sticker goes on the back of your paper, which you carry in your wallet.

(We have to carry three papers here: vehicle registration, licence plate registration and insurance slip.)

· Registered
1,190 Posts
jeez wtf lol. the cops can see it all anyways once they put the license plate into their laptops :\
Yeah, but it's not for the cops. It's incase you're involved in a crash, you can verify all of the other person's info.

The car could be stolen/unreged or have stolen plates. Then when you go to the cops later to report it...

"I was involved in a crash with car X bearing plate Y."
"Plate Y doesn't come back to car X."

...Aannnnd you're screwed :p

· I ♥ Borat In A Thong
1,183 Posts
Yeah, but it's not for the cops. It's incase you're involved in a crash, you can verify all of the other person's info.

The car could be stolen/unreged or have stolen plates. Then when you go to the cops later to report it...

"I was involved in a crash with car X bearing plate Y."
"Plate Y doesn't come back to car X."

...Aannnnd you're screwed :p
Can people not create fake rego tags?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.