Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put a new rear fender on yesterday, started up the bike afterwards and all was well. Today, I turn the key and nothing happens. I've pulled the seat, cleaned the terminals, charged the battery fully (it wasn't dead), checked all the fuses. Nothing gives, I did have some contact with the kickstand as I pulled it off the lift table (oops), but that sensor won't kill everything, right?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think that's right on the kickstand, and checked the fuses to the other responder.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Put a new rear fender on yesterday, started up the bike afterwards and all was well. Today, I turn the key and nothing happens. I've pulled the seat, cleaned the terminals, charged the battery fully (it wasn't dead), checked all the fuses. Nothing gives, I did have some contact with the kickstand as I pulled it off the lift table (oops), but that sensor won't kill everything, right?
Not exactly sure of the KICK STAND SENSOR circuitry, but under the certain conditions I believe it will kill everything. :surprise:

Once some of our forum mechanics sign on and see this posting they will be able to give a good explanation of the circuitry. :wink2:

Sorry, I could not give you a more definite reply. :frown2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts