Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a while back I siezed the engine on my ninja. I finally have the time and money to work on the engine but I am having trouble finding a in depth video on how to get to the engine and how to strip the bike and in what order. If you have done this before any tips are welcomed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So a while back I siezed the engine on my ninja. I finally have the time and money to work on the engine but I am having trouble finding a in depth video on how to get to the engine and how to strip the bike and in what order. If you have done this before any tips are welcomed.
If anyone does this in the future its really easy. Start with the radiator get that sucker out of the way. Find a easy vid on youtube. This is ofc after you have taken off your fairings and fuel tank. Then go for the exhaust. Pretty easy like 6 bolts or sum. Again youtube. this do the chain and sprocket. Then you just got to start unclipping the wires that connect to the engine. Same with the hoses. Just loosened the screw and pull them off. Then take the 3 or 4 main bolts out that go through the engine and frame. easy.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I've found it's always best to have a factory service manual when diving into a large project.

There can be minor, but important, details that are easily missed without it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts