Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my bike on Friday 25th January 2013, put 81 kilometres on it round town city riding, and never got above 4th gear, then left Townsville on Australia Day, Saturday 26th , and returned Sunday 27th. Travelled to Cairns, North Queensland and took the bike up and down Kuranda Range and the Gillies Highway as well and the bike took it very nicely in its stride. It handles very very well for what it is and the price you pay for it and the ABS is nothing short of sensational. The only thing this bike really does desperately need is a gel seat. However, having said that, there is plenty of room for you to stretch out to help prevent getting saddle sore.Im very impressed with the fuel economy of it and stunned at how well it goes on the highway, and make sure you fit the touring screen to, its definitely a must have for highway way.

Simply put, this bike rocks and i love it to bits, i hope Kawasaki continue to improve and develop this motorcycle for many more years to come, its not perfect, but its so very close, its not funny.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts