Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Nicely done. :) This should help a lot of people out who may be a bit reserved in messing with fairing panels.

Btw you dropped a couple screws at the end there. Hope you got them all back and in. Nothing is worse when putting something together than having hardware left over at the end. lol:eek: Well except for maybe finding said hardware 2 months later after you've been riding and just happen to spot it on the garage floor.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Thank you for this! I am going to put on the connectors for my battery tender this weekend.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nicely done. :) This should help a lot of people out who may be a bit reserved in messing with fairing panels.

Btw you dropped a couple screws at the end there. Hope you got them all back and in. Nothing is worse when putting something together than having hardware left over at the end. lol:eek: Well except for maybe finding said hardware 2 months later after you've been riding and just happen to spot it on the garage floor.
yeah those were the ones on the side of the seat lol! They are a pain to get out so i just let them fall! :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts