Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 SE with slingshot racing carbon fiber and Leo Vince Corsa GP slip on. I love the way the bike looks with the carbon fiber but the installation was difficult. The mounting points on some of the carbon fiber parts didn't line up well with the bike and I broke a couple off. I was able to remedy the situation with some epoxy. I'm also not happy with the gaps between the carbon parts and the bike but i may be able to eliminate some of that. Ill probably be getting more carbon fiber soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
It's unfortunate to hear about the difficulty in fitting these pieces to the bike; especially considering their high price point, which is understandable for carbon. I am still somewhat interested in getting some of the SSR carbon pieces for my 2013 SE bike, as I think it would look great with the Yoshi carbon exhaust :p

Yours definitely looks awesome, I'm mostly interested in the fairing pieces with turn signals, as well as the front end portion that is shaped similar to "Y" Again, looks killer and congrats on getting it all pieced together and on the bike.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's unfortunate to hear about the difficulty in fitting these pieces to the bike; especially considering their high price point, which is understandable for carbon. I am still somewhat interested in getting some of the SSR carbon pieces for my 2013 SE bike, as I think it would look great with the Yoshi carbon exhaust :p

Yours definitely looks awesome, I'm mostly interested in the fairing pieces with turn signals, as well as the front end portion that is shaped similar to "Y" Again, looks killer and congrats on getting it all pieced together and on the bike.
The fairing pieces with the turn signal were the worst part. The mounting points did not line up closely enough so when i screwed them on it broke the mounting points of the carbon fiber piece. I had to resort to epoxy to put the whole piece on. However, despite the disappointing mounting points I love the looks so much i might buy more from them. If any other company made carbon for the 300 i would avoid SSR

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.