Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
The only negative issue I have had with my 300 is the fairing issue, little things like that can bug me, but besides that this is really a great bike. My opinion.

·
Premium Member
629 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
there's a number of people having issues with the bike stalling as well, its not all bikes, but seems to be quite a few, mine is immune to it, thank heavens! the fairing pop out issue is very annoying, mine is doing it, have written a letter last week to Kwaka Australia about it to see when they can fix it, a member in Brisbane got his done but waited 2 months for parts to arrive @ dealer from kwaka to fix it

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
there's a number of people having issues with the bike stalling as well, its not all bikes, but seems to be quite a few, mine is immune to it, thank heavens! the fairing pop out issue is very annoying, mine is doing it, have written a letter last week to Kwaka Australia about it to see when they can fix it, a member in Brisbane got his done but waited 2 months for parts to arrive @ dealer from kwaka to fix it
Did they say what the fix was for the issue? Would really love to have this fixed on mine, the right hand side is doing it now too, although not as bad as the left side.

Keep us posted on that cruizin.

·
Banned
229 Posts
I just got my bike a couple days ago as well, but had no issue adjusting the mirrors. What sort of issue are you having? Are you unable to tilt the mirror in a direction you need it to be tilted?
What I don't like is where the mirrors click in. What I end up doing is pushing the mirrors away from me a bit (so they are perpendicular) but there is no "click in" past the one spot.
ImageUploadedByMO Free1364214032.968459.jpg
ImageUploadedByMO Free1364214042.772266.jpg

If you can follow. If you have any tips please let me know! :)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Banned
1,717 Posts
The fairing "fix" is new fairings that will do the same thing unless Kawi updates the crappy parts. A well placed zip tie is in my bike's near future for that.

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
Did they say what the fix was for the issue? Would really love to have this fixed on mine, the right hand side is doing it now too, although not as bad as the left side.

Keep us posted on that cruizin.
im still waiting to hear back from Kwaka, i sent the letter only last week. There is a forum member here from Brisbane, he has had his bike done already, waited 2 months for parts to show up & a 2 hour job for his dealer to fix

·
Registered
7 Posts
I like it a lot but I wish she had a few more horses under the hood. Also, It totally needs a fender elimination kit otherwise it looks like a black ballsack back there (just sayin')

·
Registered
813 Posts
I think everyone is having the fairing issue.... I found a few build issues with the bike... seems like the whole bike was rushed.
My first impression of the bike when I picked it up from the dealer was, wow this bike feels flimsy. Compared to the 08" 250R that I sold to get this 300 it doesn't feel as solid to me some how, but after a few hours on the bike I got used to it! Had a friend who's owned hyo's kawasaki's and a ducati, he said the same thing about the flimsy feel.
But despite that, the new features and the power it has is pretty amazing. This bike can overtake with ease on highways and handles so well :cool:
I personally will probably only be keeping this bike for 2 years at the max.
It's the perfect starter bike, I would recommend it to anyone and everyone looking for a first bike or a reliable commuter bike.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts