Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My version is 2013 EX300, and I really enjoyed for riding it, the previous owner had fully service record, that is making me feel at ease. But it already been put on the garage for almost 2-3 years, and not been ride too much. I changed engine oil and coolant.
The slip-on hand made exhaust, just want improving the voice.
The rearset footrest, adjustable levers.

And I also ordered new pirelli tyres, because his current tyres is quite old, already been used 7 years.
Also I want upgrade the shock and adjustable fork from brand Yss. Is there any point I need to be focused on, because it is a 10 years bike. Also healtech quickshifter system, it is a funny part I want to try, because I really be attracted by my friend's aprilla rsv 125 quickshifter, pretty smooth and it definitely will improving a lot and more comfortable on track or high speed comuting, but importantly it is bring lot of fun to me馃槅.

I'm riding it on Australia, I love to meet some ninja300 owner to share with. 馃檹

Plant Light Road surface Automotive lighting Automotive tire
Land vehicle Plant Tire Wheel Vehicle

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum. Nice looking bike!

How many miles does the bike have?
As regular maintenance, also check the chain tension and keep it clean and lubed.
Check the free play in the throttle and clutch and make sure the clutch disengages at the right point.

Do brakes work smoothly? If they don't, do a clean and lube. You should replace the brake fluid every two or three years, regardless of miles done. Check the pads thickness often.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum. Nice looking bike!

How many miles does the bike have?
As regular maintenance, also check the chain tension and keep it clean and lubed.
Check the free play in the throttle and clutch and make sure the clutch disengages at the right point.

Do brakes work smoothly? If they don't, do a clean and lube. You should replace the brake fluid every two or three years, regardless of miles done. Check the pads thickness often.
Got it, my bike has over 30k kms odo I always do chain lube weekly, but my chain sprocket already has a some rust on it. But throttles and clutch is all on the greate working situations. And I probably will flush the brake for my next step.

Registered
2013 Ninja 300 ABS
Got it, my bike has over 30k kms odo I always do chain lube weekly, but my chain sprocket already has a some rust on it. But throttles and clutch is all on the greate working situations. And I probably will flush the brake for my next step.
I've found brake bleeding a bitch on the ABS models due to air sometimes getting up in the ABS module. What I've come to learn that works is after bleeding it, take it for a ride and hard brake to activate ABS a few times to get the air out, then rebleed and no more soft spongy feeling.

Reactions: Leafyeh and Topaz
1 - 4 of 4 Posts