Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
100% positive feedback... But none of the feedback talk about performance. Just how fast they got it.

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
why dont they put up some proper photos of what it is rather then just a generic picture of an IC chip.

i wouldn’t touch it, get something you know works & you can get support for like a power commander

·
Registered
630 Posts
Damn, look at how many people have purchased from this guy...

·
Registered
463 Posts
lol at that dyno chart, 189bhp on the 300? lol

Reactions: AdamJH

·
Registered
630 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'm asking them questions about it so far, and I got some straight forward answers.

Dear powertuning.2009,

Will you send me the instruction on my email? What's the difference with this and the power commander? and why is it so cheap?

Dear adamcruz08,

Yes,I will send you install instructions in few minutes
Power commander power commander is a fuel injection controller and this is performance chip and it is changing Intake air temperature signals and ignition angle.
We are selling this chip tuning box cheap because we have our own production so we can go that low
Cheers
Sanda

This is install info
1.Locate IAT (Intake Air Temperature sensor).It is usually on AIR cleaner box
,it is connected with 2 pin connector you will see iat sensor attached to air box on pictures.to get to iat sensor you will have to remove seat, panels
when you locate IAT,disconnect battery,ignition turn off
Remove IAT senor wire harness and plug 2 wires from chip into to holes of harness connector( instead of IAT sensor )
Once installed tie back or fasten the wires in a safe place (tape, silicone)
YOu will not use IAT sensor any more and it will stay in AIR box,
Chip will take control of IAT's functions as well
Reconnect the battery.
Start the engine and hold at 2700 rpm's for 1 (one) minute. This will allow
the computer to re-program your ECU.
After holding at 2700 rpm's, let the bike idle for at least 5 minutes
then turn bike off and restart before driving
3. Enjoy your ride

There's a pictures where it shows where to put it, but I have no idea how to post pic here at the forums (newbie here).

Any feedsbacks about it?

·
Registered
5,398 Posts
100% positive feedback... But none of the feedback talk about performance. Just how fast they got it.
Indeed, Feedback on ebay will NEVER EVER have to do with the review of the product sold. Ebay feedback is ONLY for the outcome of the transaction. Feedback is based on communication, payment speed, and shipping speed. Feedback isn't meant to be a review.

To back up what I just said. Here's all my feedback as a seller.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
lets see some pics, if they are selling power commanders for $60 thats a steal

Reactions: Icarusmight

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
This whole thing is a scam from some Chinese or Asian seller and has his buddies inflate his rating. I wouldn't throw my enemy's money, let alone mine at this.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
This product is a crock'a shit. Don't even entertain them. Hold idle at 2700. Smh.
You can't get double horsepower buy advancing the ignition. And sure as hell won't get better fuel economy if you do.
In fact this seller should be reported for false claims.

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
look at the date 2004 no ninja 300 back then snake oil BS.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts