Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased my ninja 300 yesterday and I had the bike on the stand but I guess since I was on an incline, it rolled forward and the stand folded back into place. So it basically fell lol. I've been trying to find the part number for this piece but I can't find it anywhere and every place I call keep telling me they can't give it out.. Help please?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Middle fairing part number?

I just bought my 300 yesterday and unfortunately I dropped it several hours later. I put the stand up but I was at an incline and I guess the bike rolled forward a bit causing the stand to kick back up and when I turned around it was on the ground. The tip of the clutch pedal snapped off but I'm replacing it with foldable levers. The left middle fairing is badly scratched and I'm thinking of replacing it but I do not know the part number of it. I tried calling places but they all kept telling me they could not give me the part number... Guess they don't want me price scouting? Can someone please tell me the part number? And by looking at the picture, do you think I should replace the part or try painting over it with the pearl white touch up paint on ebay?

1368242750405.jpg 1368242770234.jpg 1368242797062.jpg

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Middle fairing part number?

I just bought my 300 yesterday and unfortunately I dropped it several hours later. I put the stand up but I was at an incline and I guess the bike rolled forward a bit causing the stand to kick back up and when I turned around it was on the ground. The tip of the clutch pedal snapped off but I'm replacing it with foldable levers. The left middle fairing is badly scratched and I'm thinking of replacing it but I do not know the part number of it. I tried calling places but they all kept telling me they could not give me the part number... Guess they don't want me price scouting? Can someone please tell me the part number? And by looking at the picture, do you think I should replace the part or try painting over it with the pearl white touch up paint on ebay?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts