Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Nope doesn't work. Video doesn't play, just stuck at 00:00 with a white screen and no audio. And if I switch the rendering mode to anything but Auto, the video player says "An error occurred, please try again later."

Attachments

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Tbh YouTube has sucked greatly for the last month. Nothing streams properly or even starts to stream

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Tbh YouTube has sucked greatly for the last month. Nothing streams properly or even starts to stream

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Yea, just noticed they also got rid of the wide view. Now you can only view in the small or full screen view.

Anyway, thanks for posting the video! Makes me want to get a GoPro even more now. :)

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Nice cruise there! For some reason the 1080p looks low-rez to me! Good job keeping it up through that gravel. I can't say the same for my last major gravel-excursion. :D

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice cruise there! For some reason the 1080p looks low-rez to me! Good job keeping it up through that gravel. I can't say the same for my last major gravel-excursion. :D
Thanks! Are you viewing from your phone?

Hah, luckily I brought an extra pair of underwear. I saw the patch of sand at the very last second and I must say ABS saved my ass. I stood the bike up then applied 10% front + 90% rear brakes. Not sure if that's right but it worked for the situation..

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Thanks! Are you viewing from your phone?

Hah, luckily I brought an extra pair of underwear. I saw the patch of sand at the very last second and I must say ABS saved my ass. I stood the bike up then applied 10% front + 90% rear brakes. Not sure if that's right but it worked for the situation..
I think maybe it just hadn't fully-streamed or something. Probably something on my end.

For sand I think you probably did the right think with more rear-brake, for sure. I know what happens with too much front brake. :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts