Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey. Nice set up. Did you use the standard U-Bolt on the handlebars? I've noticed a little gap at the end of the left handle and think I am going to fit mine there this weekend.

Or, did you place a 1'' Ram Ball?

Not sure what to do.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I'm not sure who that ^ was directed towards.

I recently moved the RAM ball mount from where I had mounted it near the chain protector to the old exhaust hanger.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Here's the info you need. Found in another post:

The unused mirror hole thread is a M10 X 1.25 pitch, which was confirmed by my local Kawasaki dealer service tech.

RAM-HOL-UN7BU : X-GRIP UNIVERSAL HOLDER WITH 1" BALL
RAM-B-201U-A : RAM DOUBLE SOCKET ARM B BALL A LENGTH
RAM-B-349U : RAM BASE WITH M10 X 1.25 PITCH & 1" BALL
I don't see the b-349u on the site. Anyone know if they have changed their parts numbers.

·
Registered
914 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Cool. Need to pick the connector I want. Going to be mounting a Go Pro so ideally I want it looking above the windshield. Looks like the shortest one may be to short for that?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Cool. Need to pick the connector I want. Going to be mounting a Go Pro so ideally I want it looking above the windshield. Looks like the shortest one may be to short for that?
Also, do you want the camera to move with the handlebars or stay fixed relative to the windscreen/bike?

·
Registered
103 Posts
I haven't used my GoPro on my Ninja yet so I'm not sure on preference yet. The handlebars having 2 open spots to mount seem like a good place to start. The mirror extender mount I saw in another thread is interesting also.

·
Registered
103 Posts
The short connector is only 2.5 inches so I think the camera is only going to be no more than 3 above the mount hole. I just did a quick phone test at that height and the mirror will be visible. Next size up seems better for that.

·
Registered
17 Posts
This is what I had on the 300 View attachment 72370

This is what I had on the 300 View attachment 72370

Hi, I was wondering if you could help me out with pictures of how you've mounted three U-bolt. I got the Ram mount X-grip, the double socket arm and the ball with a U-bolt base and I was planning to install it on the left handlebar. I seem to be a bit short on space (by a couple of mm) to install the U-bolt and the plastic clasp that comes with it. Do you think it's a good idea to unbolt the clutch lever, scoot it over by a couple of mm and then install the U-bolt?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here's the info you need. Found in another post:

The unused mirror hole thread is a M10 X 1.25 pitch, which was confirmed by my local Kawasaki dealer service tech.

RAM-HOL-UN7BU : X-GRIP UNIVERSAL HOLDER WITH 1" BALL
RAM-B-201U-A : RAM DOUBLE SOCKET ARM B BALL A LENGTH
RAM-B-349U : RAM BASE WITH M10 X 1.25 PITCH & 1" BALL
Are they both R.H. Threads?

21 - 30 of 30 Posts