Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Ninja 300 ABS
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After installing my Driven Halo Riser Clip-Ons and not wanting to purchase preload adjusters to cover the exposed top forks I had initially used this person's recommendation of using milk bottle caps to cover them:

Now after a couple years decided to get something 3d printed. Ended up fitting perfectly, after a few prints of course...

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting Vehicle

Reactions: Ghostt and Topaz

·
Registered
2013 Ninja 300 ABS
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I printed my own as well using a hard black rubber. Came out great and looks simple and nice. I would be happy to share my design file as well if anyone wants to make them.

-Mike
Yeh mate, wouldn't mind seeing your design file. I'll try get mine up soon too, once I find it.

·
Registered
2013 Ninja 300 ABS
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
slightly unrelated but what size riser did you use with these clipons? It looks like you maybe didn’t have to adjust the triple tree to use them.
Link:

2.5" and didn't have to mess with the triple tree as the clipons bolt off to fit on the forks.

They did slightly touch the fairings on fullock in you have the bars setup at 7 degrees instead of 0. But I didn't mind. I guess I could have also extended the bar a little more out but I wanted it nice and short for filtering through city traffic.

Camera Product Camera lens Camera accessory Digital camera

Font Screenshot Darkness Software Number

Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Helmet

Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood

1 - 3 of 3 Posts