Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
RESOLVED

So I just installed the motodynamic integrated tail light -- checked everything and it all worked perfectly. Bolted the ninja back together. Took it for an hour ride. Parked it as I always do. Next day it just makes this sound and does not start. . I disconnected the tail light but i still get the same result as shown in video. .

Should I just charge the battery or? I'm more worried about will this be a reoccurring issue? Lights work, taillight worked fine even when the n300 didn't start. .

Also note that I have the tst industries license plate light installed -- the extent of my electrical modification

·
Registered
246 Posts
I don't think your tail light and f.e. Would keep the bike from starting. Did you check the basics first? Kill with off, bike in neutral etc. Dies the bike crank? Is it powering up and doing the self tests?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't think your tail light and f.e. Would keep the bike from starting. Did you check the basics first? Kill with off, bike in neutral etc. Dies the bike crank? Is it powering up and doing the self tests?
Just . . . .delete me . . Lol the freaking kill switch was knocked, I guess I hit it when I dismounted

Figured an issue right after an install was install related. . Not this time ! Lol

Sorry guys

On a side note I'm reassured my terminal connections are solid lol

·
Fast Lane Ukraine
1,343 Posts
Have the battery out right now was going to check it but harbor freight quality never fails lol so that won't be happening
HF quality never fails? LOL...come on bro! We have a HF thread on the local forum called "good or not"...it's 50/50 lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts