Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Testing out my GoPro Hero3 Black late at night to see how night shots come out. Also, a nice late night run on the 300 :cool:

I used the suction cup mount and laid the camera accross the gas tank, which seemed to work well, but caused the mount to clank against the tank.

I'll probably throw some electrical tape on around the bolt that was clanking to keep the sound out of future videos.

· Registered
1,581 Posts
Where do you have it mounted at?
im guessing the chest mount

i'm definitely going to have to obtain one of these soon. want one so bad and not just for vlogging. i need a new camera anyways, why not get one for multiple uses?

· Registered
562 Posts

· Registered
1,592 Posts
Jealous! Your traffic lights detect you. Around here, I cannot trip mine. You driving with high beams on? You adjust them or get flashed much?

· Registered
53 Posts
Looks Good!

Nice vid. If you can, include a picture of your camera mounting position - it looked spot on. :)

· Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Jealous! Your traffic lights detect you. Around here, I cannot trip mine. You driving with high beams on? You adjust them or get flashed much?
Most of our lights around here are timer based fortunately :) I ride with high beams on most of the time, never seen anyone complain or flash me theirs, especially given that even with high beams on, stock bike headlights are about as bright as car running lights.

That looks great dude :) and i like that jam, whats the name?
I think i know what camera i want to vlog with (if i vlog)!
Thanks, the songs are "Last Jungle" by Sub Focus and "Miracle" by Blackmill. And the Hero3 is a great camera, haven't tested how well the mic works for recording conversation while riding, but I'll give it a go sometime.

Nice vid. If you can, include a picture of your camera mounting position - it looked spot on. :)
Thanks! I'll edit the original post and get a pic up tomorrow showing how I mounted it.

· Registered
575 Posts
Nice vid! The tank view was pretty cool, but i also like chin/chest views.

Nice choice on song by the way, well done.

Now you just gotta get soem clutch-less upshifts happening ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.