Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new to this forum site! i also am going to be buying my first motorcycle soon. a brand new 2013 kawasaki ninja 300 (white.) very excited and proud of my decision to start small, and i dont think i will be out growing or riding anything other than that for a very, very long time. i actually have no desire at the moment to ride anything big. im excited to be on something nimble that i can learn, and build confidence on. i would get a 250 but, the fuel injection, larger back tire, digital instrument panel and analog tachometer set up, slipper clutch, integrated front turn signal indicators, narrower seat, revised fuel economy etc. have managed to convinced me to buy a brand new ninja for the extra $3k

i hope to get a lot of positive support/feedback on that choice.

im going to be geared up proper with helmet, gloves, protective pants and jacket, and protective riding shoes/boots. and take the MSF.

im excited to start modding my bike with a fender eliminator (of course,) tinted wind screen, two brothers "black series" carbon fiber finish v.a.l.e. slip-on exhaust, rear spools, sliders, and i want a HID xenon head light unit.

anyway, im from southern california, i am 24 years old, 5 foot 6 inches tall, 130lbs. i like to go to work, go to school, and hit the gym and weights hard. i like to eat a healthy diet, go to concerts, raves, and music events of all types. i like to make new friends and meet new women in different cities and states on the weekends. i was born in Florida, might move back one day, but for now im enjoying so-cal. i am really looking forward to making new friends who are passionate about riding street bikes, safely not recklessly (not trying to kill myself or watch anyone kill themselves.)

after i get experience and comfortable, one day i want to buy a bike specifically for stunting. learn how to do some low-speed stunts, but that will come later.

thats a short little intro about myself. looking forward to sharing pics of my bike and its mod progress and make some friends on here.

see u guys around the forum
cheers!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Welcome dude!!! Where in SoCal are you from? It sounds like you have everything all figured out.. When do u plan to purchase and/ or take the MSF course?? You sound like someone I could easily get along with... Keep in touch..

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
594 Posts
Short intro, huh? :D

Welcome! We can tell how excited you are. :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome dude!!! Where in SoCal are you from? It sounds like you have everything all figured out.. When do u plan to purchase and/ or take the MSF course?? You sound like someone I could easily get along with... Keep in touch.. http://www.motorcycle.com/mobile
nice to meet you buddy! and i am from Valencia, the six flags magic mountain area. nothing to brag about here really, its just a clean city with a low violent crime rate. nice place for young couples to settle down and have kids. but not so good when it comes to meeting new people (i.e. women,) since ive been 21 i have always left my city to meet new ppl since i have already met just about everyone here.

i paid the $250 today for the MSF course!! class is on the 14, 15, & 16 of December! So excited to learn to ride, i have atv's and dirt bikes so i am familiar with manual transmission and having to change gears with my feet and using the clutch with my hand. i also know i will have to keep track of what gear i am in by memory; depending on whether or not the bike has a little light on the instrument panel to tell me when im in neutral.

but yes i am enrolled and taking the MSF at college of the canyons in valencia, CA. dec 14 6p-9p. dec 15 6:30a - 11a & 5p-8p. dec 16 6:30a-11a

would be cool to meet any newbies like me in that class!

due to financial responsibilities, and the upcoming holiday season. i will realistically be purchasing/financing my motorcycle the second week of February 2013. I could get it earlier but i want to put $3k down and finance the rest over 8-12 months.

how about you? where are you from? i think i saw you said santa monica in another thread? if i remember correctly. and have you taken the MSF yet? or purchased your bike? is this your first street bike or motorcycle? how old are you? what do u like to do for fun? do u work/school/gym too?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome dude!!! Where in SoCal are you from? It sounds like you have everything all figured out.. When do u plan to purchase and/ or take the MSF course?? You sound like someone I could easily get along with... Keep in touch..
thanks! its nice to meet u buddy! im from valencia, the six flags magic mountain area. its a nice city for young couples starting families. and it has a low violent crime rate.

i paid the $250 today for the MSF, my class schedule looks like this:
Dec 14: 6p-9p
Dec15: 6:30a-11a & 5p-8p
Dec 16: 6:30a-11a

Im taking it at college of the canyons in valencia

and due to financial responsibilities and the upcoming holiday season; I will realistically be purchasing/financing my bike in the second week of February 2013. I am going to put $3k down on it and finance the rest over the next 8 to 12 months.

how about you? where are you from? have u purchased your bike yet, or when do u plan to? have you taken or scheduled the MSF? dont mean to be to personal, and not that it matters but, how old are you? is this your first motorcycle too? what do u like to do for fun? do you do work/school/gym throughout the week too?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's one heck of an intro. Welcome.

~mike
Short intro, huh? :D

Welcome! We can tell how excited you are. :)
thanks you 3! hope u guys are all having a great, productive week! looking forward to catching u around this forum. have noticed your posts in other threads and all 3 of u seem to be nice, and supportive of people and their individuality- as well as the common choice to get on a ninja 300!

·
Registered
190 Posts
how about you? where are you from? have u purchased your bike yet, or when do u plan to? have you taken or scheduled the MSF? dont mean to be to personal, and not that it matters but, how old are you? is this your first motorcycle too? what do u like to do for fun? do you do work/school/gym throughout the week too?
I am 26 and live with my wife in Riverside.. We don't have any kids yet. I took my MSF course a couple weeks ago at Honda Rider Education Center. It was a 15 hour course over 3 weeknights for $200... Totally worth it!! Highly recommend that place to anyone and everyone. I purchased my 2013 Ninja 300 Ebony(Black) about 8 days ago from John Burr Motor Sports through the Costco Program.. I have since put about 120 miles on it just from daily commutes to work and back..

I work throughout the week at UC Riverside and I love watching sports and UFC fights.. I am big on movies and going out to eat with the wife.. I love to drink when I do not plan to be riding.. , I also enjoy playing the causal video game every now and again when time permits.. Lastly, I like to ride and read up on these forums for ideas and suggestions on how to enjoy myself even more and flourish in the 2 wheel community...

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
733 Posts
Welcome to the 300 club. This bike is a lot of fun, ride safe on the 5 I try to avoid it when I can.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts