Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just wanted to say hello to the forum. I'm brand new to motorcycles so I'm hoping this forum will help me get a better grasp on things. Don't have my 300 just yet, my dealer tells me it should be coming in this week. I'm going for the SE ABS model, partly because I'm new and I know the ABS will help if I ever get in a sticky situation, and also because that SE graphics just look awesome. Also I'm hoping that it will give my mother some peace of mind knowing that I have ABS. Anyways, hopefully I'll have some pictures to put up in the next week or two. Thanks!

· Registered
1,001 Posts
Welcome to the clan;
we don't bite...well most of us. ;)

so feel free to ask questions and browse around,
lots of info to be learned here and much more added every day :)

· Registered
136 Posts
Welcome, Texas! Great choice on the SE ABS. This is my first bike too (only had her two weeks), but even with zero experience besides the MSF course I took, this bike has been so incredibly easy to ride. The clutch, gearbox, and throttle are so forgiving on the 300 that you actually have a chance to enjoy the ride from the very beginning. Hope you have a blast. Ride safe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.